Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parents' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pre-schoolers Storytime and Music at All Good Bookshop

This Friday at the All Good Bookshop from 10am is pre-schoolers storytime and music with Tim. Enjoy bad jokes, bad singing but great storie…

Started by Stephen Fitzsimons

0 Oct 5, 2023

New Pregnancy Partnership launching in Haringey on 2nd June

Please share with any expectant parents. They can join affordable events, info at: https://www.facebook.com/pregnancypartnership/events Mor…

Started by Brian Ahearne

0 May 24, 2023

You are invited to join a virtual live art piece (12 hours long!) by a local artist!

WHERE ARE YOU NOW? THE SERIES by Ethan Mechare Monday, 21 September from 1pm-1am I'm going to be talking to anyone and everyone around the…

Started by Ethan

0 Sep 10, 2020

A Book of Us: Creative Support Sessions for parents at Stroud Green and Harringay Library in April and May

Place: Stroud Green and Harringay Library, Quernmore Road (near Harringay Station) Time: 10-11am Tuesdays Dates: 16/23/30 April and 7/14/21…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 15, 2019

UMZIMBA Theatre Dance in Tottenham

Hi, My good friends Miles and Nancy run dance sessions for all ages. The sessions are rooted in traditional  African music and theatre danc…

Started by Tim

1 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Jem

WHAT PARENT CARERS WANT... Speech and Language Therapy in Haringey SURVEY

Throughout the Summer Term 2017, parent carer groups have been reaching out to local parents to find out how they view Speech and Language…

Started by Public Voice

0 Jun 20, 2017

Lost: Dark Blue scooter missing from North Harringay Primary School

My five year old son's dark blue Maxi Micro scooter has gone missing from North Harringay Primary School. It was last seen on Wednesday mor…

Started by Caroline Parry

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Penny Rabiger

Calling all Harringay Ladder parents!

If you are a Mum or Dad living on or around the Harringay Ladder/Green Lanes come and join our new closed user Facebook group - www.faceboo

Started by Rebecca Berzins

2 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Rebecca Berzins

Parents of under 10s: let me know where you find activities to do at home!

My work (for a science charity) is developing a project which needs some feedback from parents of children under 10. I'd be very grateful i…

Started by Olympia Harvey

3 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Liz

Alternatives to NCT groups for new mums/dads

Hi all I am exploring all the options of how to meet new mums and dads once our baby arrives in October. I know that the NCT groups provide…

Started by JB

17 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Alex Kohansky

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service