Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'park' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey 150 Years Finsbury Park Ride

I'm a local cycling instructor working in Haringey and local boroughs. I've been closely following the discussions about Wightman Road and…

Started by Cyclista

1 Aug 2
Reply by Cyclista

Free events celebrating Finsbury Park's 150th anniversary

Finsbury Park is 150 years old this year, and the council has got together with various stakeholders to celebrate the anniversary with a se…

Started by Tris

2 Jul 28
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Dog poo bins in Downhills Park

A month or two ago they seem to have removed all of the dog poo bins from Downhills Park. They left the sign up where one of them was, so I…

Started by lina

6 Jun 9
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Do you want more damage done to Ducketts Common?

An event application has been filed with the council to hold a funfair second half of June this year.  We need your support to object to th…

Started by Alec

4 Jun 3
Reply by Alec

request for raffle prizes- Foodcycle FInsbury Park fundrasising supper club 30 March 2019

Hi all, I am a Harringay local and volunteer as a project leader at the Finsbury Park FoodCycle hub. Foodcycle is a charity that unites an…

Started by A

1 Mar 8
Reply by rhi

The Park

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/jul/08/parks-festivals-gigs-councils-local-authorities-open-spaces-spending-cuts-music-summer

Started by Ben

67 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

2 and 3 seater white leather sofa available FREE

These are probably the most comfortable 2 and 3 seater sofas ever! We use them with a sofa coverings (not included), as there are some mark…

Started by LINDA MUD MASON ROYLES

2 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by LINDA MUD MASON ROYLES

Volleyball in Finsbury Park?

Hello, Does anyone know how the volleyball courts in Finsbury Park operate? I'm an enthusiastic beginner and would join in any sort of turn…

Started by Pete

3 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by AlexConx

Fairland Park Open Air Movies - 15th September

The FREE annual Fairland Park Open Air Movies will be on Saturday the 15th of September. This year we're having a massive 6 metre screen wi…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

3 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Friends of Fairland Park

New choir launching September - Finsbury Park Singers

Hello! I am launching a new friendly community choir this September. I founded and conduct two other choirs in London - Victoria Park Singe…

Started by Hannah Brine

3 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Hannah Brine

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service