Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visitors' parking permits

Is anyone else struggling with the online permit system this morning?  I have tried six times to allocate a permit to a builder working at…

Started by Fiona E

10 Apr 3, 2022
Reply by Fiona E

Mastercard issues. Haringey Parking applications

Just a heads up if anyone will be trying to pay for a new residents parking permit online. The Haringey website has an issue with taking Ma…

Started by Doodle

7 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Doodle

Need to reapply for my residents parking but....

How can I do it if the councils website isn't accepting my login. Thanks.

Started by Doodle

2 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Cowper

Virtual visitors parking permits

So i created an account for the parking permits but its saying it cannot validate me and for the life of me I cannot find out how to do thi…

Started by Gemma

2 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by JennyC

Virtual Parking Permit - Unable to apply for resident qualification

I know this forum is full of people struggling with the virtual parking permit system, so apologies to add another post relating to this. I…

Started by Tom

4 Feb 8, 2022
Reply by Tom

Resident Parking Permits

Hi all, Sorry if this is a daft question but unsurprisingly the Council website has not furnished me with an answer. I'm a new driver so fi…

Started by David

15 Jan 23, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Hampden Road enforcement finally started

Just over a year ago, I wrote a post heaping opprobrium on the Council and Railtrack for failing to deal with anything on Hampden Road due…

Started by Hugh

3 Jan 10, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

Visitor Parking Permits

I have a number of unused visitor parking permits which expire at the end of this year because they have only been printed for use to the y…

Started by Ian

9 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Online resident parking permit

Hi Is anyone having difficulties with parking permit application? First it does not recognise me as a resident, but that is ok, I can submi…

Started by Richard

61 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Shelene Hawkins

Parking and Haringey's new IT system

I’m having terrible trouble with Haringey’s new IT system and parking. It seems to be the most incredibly incompetent and malevolent bit of…

Started by Bruce

8 Oct 27, 2021
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service