Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking permits' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Terrible system applying for visitors parking permits

It took approx 10 attempts, and probably an hour and half on the computer total, to apply for more visitor permits,. The first time, my plu…

Started by tigha

6 Jan 14, 2022
Reply by Sharon

Visitor Parking Permits

I have a number of unused visitor parking permits which expire at the end of this year because they have only been printed for use to the y…

Started by Ian

9 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Maddy

Online parking vouchers - frustrating and hardly works

I am sooooo frustrated with the council's new online parking voucher tool. First of all, it's actually a separate website with a different…

Started by Bee

22 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Don

Online resident parking permit

Hi Is anyone having difficulties with parking permit application? First it does not recognise me as a resident, but that is ok, I can submi…

Started by Richard

61 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Shelene Hawkins

Parking and Haringey's new IT system

I’m having terrible trouble with Haringey’s new IT system and parking. It seems to be the most incredibly incompetent and malevolent bit of…

Started by Bruce

8 Oct 27, 2021
Reply by Alan Stanton

Visitors Parking Permits - no 2021 to scratch

Hello! So I have lots of visitors permits due to this years pandemic and no one coming to visit us.. I have only noticed that there is no 2…

Started by Aeryn P

68 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by Miriam De Andres

Visitors virtual parking tickets

I have just been on the  Haringey Council Visitors parking passes to find that all passes are now virtual and the paper ones are being phas…

Started by bamako

39 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by Don

New Parking Haringey Charges

To cut a very long email short, below are the major changes. No start date is given. A £10 increase across all existing parking permit cha…

Started by Hugh

10 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by Don

Visitors parking permits expiring 2020

These have been extended til June 2021 - see main discussions.

Started by Christine

5 Jan 29, 2021
Reply by tigha

Visitor parking permits

Hi there In order to stay in London and obey Tier 4 lockdown rules we are now stuck with a family member's car that we don't have a parking…

Started by lucys

4 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by lucys

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service