Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'passage' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poo Problem in Harringay Passage - An idea to change behaviour

Further to the post last week about making the passage a greener space for us all to enjoy, I am increasingly seeing a dog (sometimes human…

Started by Remy Wasyluk

10 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Lydia Walter

Can we make Harringay Passage greener, brighter and more inviting?

Hi all, I recently came across a really inspiring story about a group of residents in Liverpool who transformed the alleyway behind their h…

Started by Dan Woolley

15 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Alfred Jahn

Joggers in the Passage

What does HoL think about joggers using the passage? I find it so worrying that I have become uncomfortable walking much through the passag…

Started by David Sexton

14 Aug 13, 2020
Reply by tigha

Depressing

Just want to moan really; for several hours this afternoon there has been a group of seven people at the bottom of Beresford Road just, bas…

Started by Laura

3 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by Mimi

Keys found in the passage this morning

Around 8:30 this morning I saw some keys on a post between Fairfax and Effingham These are them IMG_20181017_083148578.jpg

Started by adamvietnam

0 Oct 17, 2018

Clearing snow from the passage

When the snow stops we have 18 snow shovels dotted about the ladder for clearing snow from the passage and possibly pavements. Half of them…

Started by John McMullan

16 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by tigha

Dog Poo in the Passage & DNA Testing

We had a meeting of the Friends of the Harringay Passage yesterday and we touched on the issue of dog poo (it came top as the top issue in…

Started by Justin Guest

36 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

A Pause For Breath! Harringay Passage

I was walking the Passage yesterday and came across two of our more Senior neighbours. Because I am useless and I would forget anyway I did…

Started by Justin Guest

2 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Passage peeback time

Now here's a proposal for the Passage that I'd wager will garner some local support http://laughingsquid.com/german-activists-coat-walls-wi

Started by Dermot

2 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Harringay passage - your views!

Earlier in the year a friends group for the Harringay Passage was formed, to focus on the passage and how it might be improved. We'd like t…

Started by Alison P

42 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service