Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pest control' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting rid of mice in the house

Anyone had any good experiences with any particular firms that claim to rid your property of mice? Have been finding droppings here and the…

Started by Hugh D

23 May 3, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Pest Control, mice etc

We've had an ongoing problem with mice, and Tony from Diamond Pest Control has been brilliant - really good to deal with and effective. His…

Started by EllenH

3 May 2, 2016
Reply by Jean Dee

Pest control

Hi, I'm looking for recommendation for a good pest control please! Could anyone help with someone that does a good job and not too pricey?…

Started by D S

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Ann Walsh

Rodent problem

We have mice or more probably rats on our ground floor. Two spotted recently.  I have sealed air vents and found a hole in the rear wall ca…

Started by Philip

6 May 7, 2015
Reply by Philip

woodworm - any recommended companies please !

It would be great to get a recommendation of a company to treat woodworm if anyone has one.  Just need standard 'do the whole house' thing.…

Started by h4k

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by KatieH

There's a rat in my kitchen, what am I gonna do?

Actually it's in the walls - eek! Hoping I can get some advice or recommendations of reliable & effective tradespeople to fix dat rat a…

Started by La Moore

16 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

mice on Falkland Road?

For the last three night- and once in the day - I've wandered into the garden to see a cat pursuing a mouse across the grass. Anyone else o…

Started by Vikram Dodd

12 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Richard Woods

Local Pest Control

Can anyone recommend a local pest control service to treat some termites?

Started by Kate Neil

1 May 23, 2014

Bees - help needed

Does anyone know any local beekeepers who could help with a problem I have? There is a bees nest behind the fascia board beside my bedroom…

Started by Maddy

5 May 20, 2014
Reply by ant

Woodworm treatment quote - fair?

Does anybody know whether a quote of £480 is reasonable to spray underside of ground floor from cellar with Boron based insecticide? We are…

Started by pipplypig

8 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service