Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'petition' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

trees due to be felled at blanche neville school - petition to stop this happening

trees are due to be felled at Blanch Neville school, we are campaigning to save the trees: I live hear blanche neville school in muswell hi…

Started by ruth

2 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by ruth

Petition the council to install water fountains in parks and public spaces

The climate is changing, Haringey has declared a Climate Emergency, and we need to reduce plastic waste as a matter of urgency. We the unde…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by tigha

Great response from Council on e-petition system

There were a number of comments on this post and others about the low support for the Haringey Friends petition on cuts to spending on park…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Adrian Hackney

Save Haringey Nursery Schools!

Hello all, The three state-funded nursery schools in Haringey - Woodlands Park, Rowland Hill and Pembury House are currently unsure about t…

Started by woody

3 May 5, 2017
Reply by JulieB

QUESTION HARINGEY'S CHAOTIC DEVELOPMENT PLANS

Hi there lovely local people,  Here on Bradley Road, Wood Green, we're worried about Haringey's chaotic development plans. We're asking the…

Started by Cat Howarth

14 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

Campaign for public swimming pools in Wood Green

We are asking Haringey Council to include a leisure centre with swimming pools in the Wood Green Area Plan. There has been no public swimmi…

Started by Lesley Walker

15 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by tigha

Refugees Welcome Haringey #4familiesbyXmas petition to Haringey Council

Refugees Welcome Haringey are calling on Cllr Claire Kober, leader of Haringey Council, to ensure the resettlement of four Syrian refugee f…

Started by Lucy

14 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Alexandra Palace - Petition to save the historic studio walls

I was made aware of this earlier today and thought it may be relevant and of interest to other locals: Petitioning Haringey Council and Th…

Started by Guy

8 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

I've written loads of explanation here (bit.ly/myhthinfo). This is what I thought to ask people to sign: Join us in campaigning to save Hor…

Started by Chris Setz

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Betting Shops & Fixed Odds Betting Terminals

I spotted a huge advert today in the FT for a very well organised campaign against the fixed odds betting terminals which have been describ…

Started by Stuart

8 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service