Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pets' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MISSING CAT!

STILL MISSING! Our cat, Potato, has sadly gone missing from our house on Sydney Road. You may have seen the posters if you live on this end…

Started by Srishti Neogi

3 Oct 16, 2023
Reply by Srishti Neogi

Am I being paranoid about 'poisoned chicken' aimed at pets?

I certainly don't intend to start a panic, or for that matter throw a bone (ha!) to dog- or cat-haters. Still, please believe me when I say…

Started by Shar

3 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Huisfuis

Two female kittens,12w old, free to a good home

My friend is looking after two kittens but is looking for a permanent home for them, both female and 12 weeks old. The mum cat was stray ta…

Started by Donna FT

4 Jul 29, 2023
Reply by Donna FT

Guinea Pigs Need Re-Homing

our adorable little buddies need a new home! We are moving and there is a strict no-pet policy and the person who was going to take them ca…

Started by HarringayFamily

0 Jun 30, 2022

Budgerigar found - Hampden Road - alive and well

very young budgie found in the middle of Hampden road on 16.8. Holding out hope that this is a lost friend and not an unwanted pet. Get in…

Started by Dan

4 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Lara Harwood

Any tips for finding a flat as a dog owner?

I'm feeling a bit discouraged at the moment, so any tips would be appreciated. Our landlords have decided to move back into their house, so…

Started by lina

6 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Gaby Fleming

Frogs killed by cats

We're lucky to have a garden pond in which frogs breed, but less lucky in that cats also visit the garden. Frogs caught by the cats aren't…

Started by Simon Bradley

11 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by Simon Bradley

Can anyone lend us a cat?

The last time I heard a mouse, in a previous flat, I borrowed a cat for five minutes, and never heard from the mouse again. So given last n…

Started by Dan77

8 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by tigha

Lost? Found. Do you recognise this white and tabby cat? N8

Hi everybody This cat has been around our gardens at the beginning of Nightingale Lane. Priory Road, N8, for a couple of months and winter…

Started by Fran Shepherd

4 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Fran Shepherd

Tragic accident. RIP Blossom

Our family pet Blossom, a delightful Cockapoo, chased a squirrel out of Downhills Park last Friday straight onto a busy road and was kill…

Started by Kieran Cullen

12 May 3, 2017
Reply by Harringay 4eva

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service