Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pine' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old Square Pine table

Old pine table, with one drawer. A bit battered, but very useable and stable on its legs. Has been well loved and used for over 20 years. S…

Started by Jayne

0 Sep 26, 2020

Original internal pair of Victorian doors £100 ono

We've removed the doors dividing the two downstairs rooms in our house and looking to sell them. They've got the original (working) hinges…

Started by Chrisandsally

1 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Nick G-T

Victorian Door ( Pine interior) with modern 9 panel stained glass(blue stars at corners) for sale

I have a stripped pine wood beautiful Victorian (interior) door for sale. The bottom is solid with two raised cricket bat panels. The top i…

Started by clyde

5 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by maggie

New Ikea Pine Bedside Table£10

Hey! I have just put up a brand new Ikea Tarva pine bedside table. It's lovely but it doesn't fit the space so it has to go. It needs a goo…

Started by Cat Howarth

1 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Michele

charming antique small chest of drawers

Small antique chest of drawers made of fine pine with three drawers and attractive metal handles. 91cm long, 42cm wide and 80 cm high. £50…

Started by Sheila Fletcher

3 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Ben

For sale - Solid Pine Wood Double Bed Frame - £50

For sale - Solid Pine Wood Double Bed Frame - £50 Selling because of recent move and too big for room. Already dismantled.

Started by Organicwal

1 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Jas

2 x Victorian pine doors for sale

selling these as we recently extended and are now open plan.  measurements, H,W,D:  1. 194cm x 77cm x 4.5cm  2. 195cm x 75cm x 3cm both com…

Started by Oliver

15 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Oliver

Breakfast table with two chairs + pine look desk for sale

Breakfast table for two with chairs. £20. Buyer collects. We are not traders just decluttering after extensive works to the house.Breakfast…

Started by Ben Benim

0 Aug 14, 2015

Farmhouse style pine table for sale

I am selling a large, solid pine table (195cm x 92cm x 77.5cm high) for £250. Seats eight. I live in N4 so you could take a look if interes…

Started by Churros

0 Jul 9, 2015

For sale - pine wardrobe, chest of drawers, coffee table and chair

Hello! We are moving house/downsizing and have some pieces of furniture to sell.  Have listed the items on gumtree - please see the links b…

Started by Annie Mundy

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Annie Mundy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service