Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's hospital demolition and construction process - last days of consultation!

There has been previous discussion of the St Ann's hospital development, but I don't think there had been coverage of the current consultat…

Started by michaelw

2 Nov 18, 2022
Reply by Carla Mitchell

102 Warham Road application to develop a HMO

Morning all, This has been discussed elsewhere on a historical thread harking back to an older application at the same address. I thought I…

Started by Tom

1 Mar 7, 2022
Reply by Jim Walsh

Planning errors Haringey are they common?

Noticed this article today online. Sounds like a nightmare not helped by Haringey not quite having their info correct.. I don't' know other…

Started by sparkle

3 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

National Changes to Planning Law to 'Dilute Democratic Oversight and Choke off Affordable Housing'

According to a recent article in The Guardian, RIBA believes that the proposed changes to England's planning laws will  'democratic oversig…

Started by Hugh

26 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Arkady

Plan for 20 metre high 5G mast on corner Grove Rd, Culvert Rd, Oulton Rd N15

Have people locally seen the plans for a 20m 5G mast on the green to the south of Edgecot Court? The mast will be blocking the nice views f…

Started by Nick F

19 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by kotkas

How will Haringey Council planning operate in a lock-down democracy?

Information on how Haringey Council's planning process will operate. In an email received on 9th April 2020. ++++ As per the note on the we…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by PeterPiper

Wards Corner Community Plan new version launch this Thursday

The Wards Corner Community Plan has been re-submitted for planning permission !!  This coming Thursday, Save Latin Village & Wards Cor…

Started by pamish

0 Jul 31, 2019

follow Living Streets Haringey @haringeyliving for updates from the Liveable Neighbourhood conference

happening today at Alexandra Palace and hosted by our own LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY, eg, Opening Address Cllr Joseph Ejiofor, Leader of th…

Started by Laura

7 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Laura

Hala Restaurant going triple

Many may have seen this already - appears like Hala is planning to take over China City and go from double to triple fronted. Apart from th…

Started by kotkas

9 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by AndrewAW1

Consultation on the boro’s built heritage

Haringey Council is consulting on plans for listing it’s built-heritage ... ending Monday 25 February 2019 Two things to note: 1/. ::: Cons…

Started by man-thinking

1 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Adrian Hackney

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service