Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plants' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tomato Plants For Sale

Hi all, I have some tomato plants for sale. Marmande variety which produce a rich, sweet beefsteak fruit. Message me if interested.

Started by Pete

0 on Tuesday

Tomato Plants

Hi, I have ended up with a surplus of tomato plants. Does anyone want any? Not looking to make money, but covering my costs would be nice.…

Started by Pete

2 Apr 23
Reply by Pete

Wanted: Cuttings for propagating

Hi everyone, I hope you're all coping out there during this crisis.  I wondered if anyone had any plants they'd be happy to leave cuttings…

Started by Jody

4 Mar 28
Reply by Jody

ALL GONE - FREE stuff: garden soil, plants, pillows, camping tent (MUST GO BY SUNDAY 15)

Hi all I'm moving out of my flat and as it always happen it's in the process of packing up that you realise you can't take everything with…

Started by Michela

1 Mar 14
Reply by Michele

Plant sale - with fair attached - this Saturday 29 June

If you want to restock your garden. Come to South Harringay Summer fair this Saturday 12:30 till 4pm. We've got chives and chrysanthemums,…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 25, 2019

Do you have plant blindness?

If I asked you to describe a fox or a pigeon, chances are you'd have no trouble doing so. What about if I asked you to describe shepherd's…

Started by Liz

5 May 3, 2019
Reply by Liz

Wanted: Donations of any plants (or gardening related things like books) for the South Harringay Summer Fair

An urgent appeal to all you lovely gardeners out there. If you have any spare plants that you would be willing to donate for sale at the Su…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 21, 2018

The Gardening Club - bit of a bargain

i recently discovered this vast place up at Crews Hill.  It seems to grow a lot of what it sells (especially fruit and veg plants) and I th…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Ms

London pride/ saxifraga urbium plants (non variegated leaf) wanted.

Hello, Does any one have any London pride/  saxifraga urbium plants (non variegated leaf) plants? I am hoping to get some off set runners…

Started by clyde

0 Jan 15, 2018

Free nature walks and activities at Railway Fields this Saturday

Railway Fields will be open this Saturday afternoon (29 July), 2-5pm, for Nature Discovery Day, with free nature walks and activities. The…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jul 26, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service