Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plants' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plant sale - with fair attached - this Saturday 29 June

If you want to restock your garden. Come to South Harringay Summer fair this Saturday 12:30 till 4pm. We've got chives and chrysanthemums,…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Jun 25, 2019

Do you have plant blindness?

If I asked you to describe a fox or a pigeon, chances are you'd have no trouble doing so. What about if I asked you to describe shepherd's…

Started by Liz

5 May 3, 2019
Reply by Liz

Wanted: Donations of any plants (or gardening related things like books) for the South Harringay Summer Fair

An urgent appeal to all you lovely gardeners out there. If you have any spare plants that you would be willing to donate for sale at the Su…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 21, 2018

The Gardening Club - bit of a bargain

i recently discovered this vast place up at Crews Hill.  It seems to grow a lot of what it sells (especially fruit and veg plants) and I th…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Ms

London pride/ saxifraga urbium plants (non variegated leaf) wanted.

Hello, Does any one have any London pride/  saxifraga urbium plants (non variegated leaf) plants? I am hoping to get some off set runners…

Started by clyde

0 Jan 15, 2018

Free nature walks and activities at Railway Fields this Saturday

Railway Fields will be open this Saturday afternoon (29 July), 2-5pm, for Nature Discovery Day, with free nature walks and activities. The…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jul 26, 2017

Free various garden pots and trays

Hi all I have a number of garden pots and trays in my shed that I do not need. I also have one large pot that has a plant in it (in the fro…

Started by Nanz

8 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Nanz

Free patio fruit trees (apple and pear)

I have 2 old dwarf apple trees (royal gala and golden delicious varieties from memory) and a dwarf pear (cordon style doyenne du comice) go…

Started by Robyn

9 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Robyn

Gardeners: want mint?

I'm clearing out a mint bed (I think it's spearmint). It sprouts from the tiniest bit of root so there's loads. I'll leave some labelled po…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Jan 16, 2015

Gardeners - can I ask you about your garden for 10 mins as part of my UX (user experience) course?

Hi Harringay Online I’m doing a UX (user experience) course run by General Assembly in London, which is about designing websites and apps…

Started by Jez Phillips

0 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service