Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plasterer' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mark Anthony - Plasterer. 07973 137 661. Would highly recommend

We've just moved to the area and were greeted by our ceiling falling down.  We needed someone really quickly and Mark Anthony was great. He…

Started by Dave Z

1 Apr 3, 2021
Reply by Emma

Mark Anthony - Plasterer and Decorator highly recommended

I'm highly recommending Mark Anthony for his plastering and decorating skills. Mark has totally transformed our stairs and landing with his…

Started by Bernadette Keeley

1 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by Liz H

Recommendation for Greg Spray Painter

To anyone looking for a plasterer and painter I can't recommend him enough.  Greg provided a good quote, delivered an excellent standard of…

Started by Mr Sam Smith

5 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Mr Sam Smith

Plasterer/decorator with damp management experience

This may be a tall order, but I am looking for someone who could replaster a corner of our hallway that's been suffering from a perennial r…

Started by kotkas

11 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Mimi

Good plasterer required

Hello, we are looking for recommendations for a good plasterer, could you pls let me know if you can recommend any. Many thanks, M

Started by Mimi

2 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Mimi

Looking for Lime Plasterer

Hi all, New to the borough and the forum, so hello!We've suffered some penetrating damp in one of our bedrooms. It's an end of terrace prop…

Started by Realph

4 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Tessa

plasterer/painter

Hello, we recently had a leak from our upstairs neighbors which has caused damage and warpage to our bedroom ceiling and we will need to re…

Started by anton

2 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Trevor Giles

Handyman / general builder required

I've got some odd jobs that need doing around the flat that we just don't have time to do at the weekend. But also looking for people to qu…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

1 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Plasterer Recommendation

If anyone is looking for a fab, clean and reliable plasterer then I'd happily recommend Mark on 07973137661. He's plastered our bathroom an…

Started by Louise

0 Jul 2, 2018

Plasterer needed

Can anyone recommend a good plasterer? It's just one room that needs plastering. All wall paper has been stripped but some of the old plast…

Started by Jake

2 May 14, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service