Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plastic' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recycling Your Flexible Packaging @ Sainsbury's

I am sick of seeing the amount of flexible material in my bin at home I have to say, but as a result of my work in the plastic recycling se…

Started by Justin Guest

21 Aug 28, 2022
Reply by andy thomas

GONE...Plastic Keter Garden Storage Box For Sale - £40

This has gone now sorry... Hey folks,  I am selling my Keter garden storage box.  It is used but still in very good condition (although cur…

Started by Helen New

7 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Amanda terroni

Zero Market N22 - Launch 1st June

Hello, We are launching a zero waste market at Heartlands High School. We are currently still looking for stall holders with a zero waste e…

Started by Ana Rem

0 Apr 24, 2019

'Single-Use' named 2018 word of the year

according to the Collins Dictionary The more you think about it, the more insane it is that we got used to products made from non-degradabl…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 10, 2019

Plastic Now In All Our Bodies

Did any of you see the news and the front page of the Evening Standard yesterday saying that in the 1st tests done on humans, every sample…

Started by Michele

3 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Plastic-free/sustainability group in Harringay

As mentioned in the thread about landfill waste here, I would like to set up a community group for people who are interested in trying to t…

Started by Alice

17 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Pamela Harling

Free set of plastic weights

Set of plastic dumbells with stand, taped up for easy transport.  Anyone who would like them please DM. 2 x 1.5kg 2 x 2.5kg 2 x 3.5kg…

Started by Domshaw

1 Oct 27, 2017

Old garden furniture/plastic chairs wanted

I am looking for some plastic chairs.  They don't have to be pretty, just pretty stable. If you want to get rid of something like that, wou…

Started by Lydia R

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

Dramatic solution to the plastic bag problem?

Dehli is to ban plastic bags with (eventually) the threat of a jail sentence for anyone seen using one on the street. Drastic solutions to…

Started by Alison P

16 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

From Sustainable Haringey: leafleting against plastic bags at Harringay Sainsbury's

Just to let you know that some of us will be handing out leaflets outside Harringay Sainsbury's over the next few Saturdays, encouraging pe…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Dec 18, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service