Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended plumber - Charlie Rumens

I'd just like to add my voice to those on this platform who've recommended Charlie Rumens in the past. Had an issue with a kitchen tap that…

Started by James H.

3 Mar 11
Reply by Jess

Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

I know everyone has a bad day but this encounter with Neil Protheroe was so awful and upsetting I wanted others to be able to consider it w…

Started by Agatha

40 Feb 19
Reply by Bamba

Recommendation for Plumber: The Drip Doctor

Others on this site have already given a thumbs-up for Pete (AKA the Drip Doctor) but just wanted to add my voice to the chorus. We had a p…

Started by Li

2 Feb 4
Reply by Li

Plumber needed!

Looking for a reliable and affordable plumber. Any recommendations?

Started by Steph

5 Dec 12, 2023
Reply by Salsa

Good experience with heating engineer October 2023

Hi all Having read the heating engineer postings I tried a couple but no response, so I went to Which Trusted Traders and found Gus at Tavo…

Started by S Williams

1 Nov 3, 2023
Reply by Allie

Recommendation - Neil Protheroe

I have relied on Neil Protheroe over the past five years for plumbing issues. In 2019 he found and fixed a major leak beneath my bath floor…

Started by Smurfett

4 Sep 1, 2023
Reply by Melissa Proust

Neil plumber

I had less joy with Neil. I was sent off to a plumbing place to purchase what would have been an expensive and unnecessary piece of equipme…

Started by sarah mangold

8 Jun 4, 2023
Reply by sparkle

Plumber recommendation - Neil Protheroe

Got Neils number from other recommendations on here. He's been out twice to do various plumbing upgrades and fixes now. Great communication…

Started by MaireC

0 May 24, 2023

Plumber recommended

Hello, I found a great guy who had to replace a whole shower unit: came promptly, stayed late and then came back on a Saturday to finish th…

Started by Barbara Kentish

1 May 21, 2023
Reply by Chris Fox

Another recomendation for Neil Protheroe Plumber

Came the day we phoned, found the problem straight away, fixed it for a reasonable fee. Nice chap. 077 3199 7936

Started by Peter Corley

1 Apr 7, 2023
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service