Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a mastic man/woman please

Hello, Looking for a mastic man/woman to do a small job in South Tottenham please, if anyone can recommend someone reliable. Thanks, Katie …

Started by Katie T

7 Oct 13
Reply by Keats Pereira

Looking for plumber - hopefully not too expensive!

We are looking for a reiable plumber to come and do the first fix of a bathroom next week - New Shower, bath taps and a towel rail. Then re…

Started by Kinger

1 Oct 13
Reply by Peter Corley

Highly Recommended Plumber - Neil Protheroe

I recently used Neil Protheroe (07731 997936) to do some plumbing work in our bathroom. He did a good job, was reliable and friendly and ch…

Started by Rachael Tomlinson

5 Oct 7
Reply by Spiderman

Neil Protheroe - plumber - NOT recommended

At the risk of turning into a cliche I have to report my experience of using Neil Protheroe.  For anyone familiar with him my account of ev…

Started by SeaSaw

18 Sep 28
Reply by Sally

Plumber wanted

hi, I need a plumber to simply disconnect a dishwasher pipe that seems to be stuck.  However, as it’s such a small job finding a plumber to…

Started by Deb

0 Sep 23

Great plumber/heating engineer MARIOUSZ

Quick  shout out for  Mariousz qualified heating engineer. Came over the  bank holiday to deal with leak from boiler - sorted it till got n…

Started by gbee

0 Sep 11

Plumber

Neil came out to me recently to do a quick repair. He was easy to reach and pleasant to deal with.  Thanks Neil! 07731 997936

Started by Pamela Harling

0 Aug 31

Great plumber/heating engineer recommended

Would highly recommend Marius Chwalko who has just completed a refurb of a shower for us. He was meticulous, resourceful, very hard working…

Started by rosyrose

0 Aug 25

Competent non-rip-off plumber who can also do a bathroom

Hello, I need to get a competent plumber who can refurb a small bathroom too. Have people out there any recommendations? Many thanks, M

Started by Mimi

6 Aug 24
Reply by Michael

Recommended plumber

I can highly recommend Neil if you need a plumber (07731 997 936). We had a minor emergency on Saturday - he came round within ten minutes…

Started by Nadia

1 Aug 15
Reply by Mandy

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service