Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumber needed

Hello I live on the ladder and need my tap fixed in the kitchen.  Currently, the hot water tap is not working. I think a valve may need to…

Started by LISA SMITH

4 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Alice Martin

Fuss-Free Plumber

It’s always a good day when you find someone reliable and useful around the house!  So I’m happy to recommend my new found fuss-free plumbe…

Started by Antoinette

11 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Francis Peel

Friendly and reliable plumber...

Hello, we are new to this area and board and would like some input into finding a reliable 'old school' plumber, maybe a chap who works on…

Started by Nadine

4 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Nadine

Drainage Plumber Recommended

We have just had some work done on our drains (to fix incorrect connection of a sink to groundwater drainage) & I can recommend the com…

Started by Mike

0 Nov 7, 2013

Bathroom fitter - recommendations wanted

I'm looking to have a new bathroom fitted and haven't had much joy with the older recommendations on HoL. I've received quotes from Charlie…

Started by Nick G-T

3 Sep 26, 2013

Can anyone recommend a plumber and an electrician?

Can anyone recommend a plumber and an electrician?

Started by Manuel

3 Jul 25, 2013

My recommendation for a Bathroom fitter / plumber

I have lurked on this forum for some time and have gratefully used the recommendations provided in this forum to ensure peace of mind when…

Started by johnagall

0 Jun 4, 2013

Plumber with knowledge of lead pipes needed

Has anyone had occasion to use a plumber for leaking lead piping? Our stopcock, set into the concreted hallway, is leaking. We have another…

Started by Jenny

8 May 17, 2013
Reply by Jenny

Can anyone recommend a good Heating Engineer/stroke plumber?

Hi I'm having some problems with our heating system. Has anyone used anyone good that doesn't cost the earth? Thanks Richard

Started by Penguin

8 Feb 26, 2013

Plumber to fix leak

Hi has anyone used a plumber recently who they would be happy to recommend. It looks like there is a leak in my bathroom and I need someone…

Started by KP

7 Feb 26, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service