Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'post office' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exonerated: Delays at Green Lanes post office?

Update: I am pleased to report that, although Royal Mail hasn't acknowledged delivery on its system, at least one of my items has been rece…

Started by Julia S

5 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by Esther Little

Is Harringay's New Post Office Working?

I'm not the first to post on HoL about Harringay's new Post Office. But is it working? Once the die was cast for the change of set-up in ou…

Started by Hugh

20 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Peter

Post Office Counters Head Office Respond to Harringay Queue Complaint

Here is a letter I received from Post Office Customer Services, having queried the extremely long queue our local one has been getting rece…

Started by Maddy

12 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Anna C

Help Save Harringay Post Office!

If you want to help stop the closure of our Crown Post Office, please come to a mass Xmas demo outside it (509 Green Lanes) on Saturday 9th…

Started by Anna-Zohra Tikly

0 Dec 6, 2017

Post Office

Was scanning the papers this morning and it looks like the harringay post office is about to be closed and franchised out. Along with 37oth…

Started by andy h

33 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Steve

Contact number for North London Delivery office, Bush Industrial Estate

I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me. I'm trying to find a contact telephone number for the lovely delivery office up near Tufn…

Started by Sharon

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Graeme Holmes

Hornsey Delivery Office closure from 22nd Sept

Hi, I'm sure a lot of people are aware of this, but I only found out today, that the Hornsey Delivery Office will be moving to Tufnell Park…

Started by Anja

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Hugh

N4 Sorting Office Closure

Hi, Has anyone got any information on why the Post Office collection centre has closed next to Sainsbury's. The one in Holloway is far from…

Started by Ian Gibbons

1 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

closure of local post offices

Having read an item on the Haringey website I felt inspired to send this email Dear Councillor Harris I have read your comments on Post Of…

Started by Omotn

1 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Omotn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service