Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'queen's head' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

677 Green Lanes (Queen's Head / 'Dogtas') Development

Hello all, A planning application has been made for the old Queen's Head Pub (currently Dogtas furniture showroom) on Green Lanes, facing D…

Started by Costa

19 Feb 9, 2023
Reply by tim p

Behind the hoardings at the Queen's Head

I've been researching and writing up a piece about the Olympian Gardens that used to occupy the space next to the Queen's Head. I wanted to…

Started by Hugh

15 Oct 16, 2022
Reply by Richard Woods

Furniture store being advertised for Queen's Head despite planning conditions

I've just picked up a tweet from John McMullan with the following text and picture:   Ha ha! Queen's Head Harringay kept as a pub... and I…

Started by Hugh

150 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Queen's Head owner in planning row

The Hornsey Journal reports that the Queen's Head owner, Docklock Ltd has been refused planning permission for an illegal building in Crouc…

Started by matt

6 Oct 29, 2012

The Queens Head closes temporarily [UPDATED]

At the Friends of Ducketts Common meeting last week, we were told by a local resident that The Queens Head has had it alcohol licence remov…

Started by Adam

17 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

The Queen's Head

Once again this fine old block of a purpose-build pub (inn?) has been boarded-up.   As of late-January…

Started by Lol T

23 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Linda

Work space idea for the Queen's head

How many freelancers are there that work on or around the ladder who might sometimes want an office space at very reasonable rate on a comp…

Started by Mark Thorpe

20 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by abstractjuz

Queen's Head - Community Art Space?

Good Morning Harringay,   I am a classical musician and artist based on the ladder who works with poets, actors, dancers, opera singers/sin…

Started by Alice Mezzo

17 May 7, 2011
Reply by Julia Bell

Solution for Queens Head - buy it with government dosh

Hundreds of pubs doomed to closure could be rescued under Government proposals to help to fund “community buyouts”, promote local beers and…

Started by Hugh

29 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Omotn

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service