Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rats' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rat owners - vet advice please!

Does anyone know if Hill's Vets are good with rats? I'm fostering a colony of rats for some friends and they are aware that not all vets ar…

Started by Emma

4 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by Emma

Rat Problem. Solutions?

I seem to have myself a rat problem. I saw a few posts recently on who to call (other than the council) to help sort the problem, but of co…

Started by Justin Guest

25 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Anka

Haringey Gardens - litter, rubbish dumped and street sweeping

Hello I moved to Roseberry Gardens a few months ago and can't quite believe how much its used for rubbish dumping / fly tipping, and how ba…

Started by adeline

10 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Help! I've got a hoarder next door!

Has anyone got any advice as to how I might handle the hoarder who lives next door to me? Without going into detail, suffice to say, things…

Started by L Griffiths

16 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by L Griffiths

RATTY DREAD TAKING OVER

So we found a local cat chasing a rat in our back garden a few weeks back; there was an inconclusive life-or-death struggle for about 30 mi…

Started by Cml

3 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Raina VonAhn

Neighbors feeding pigeons and rats

It was only around 2 months ago that we received a notice through the door regarding feeding vermin, however it is obvious that some neighb…

Started by Larz-anna

13 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

Pest Control

Can anyone reccomend a good pestcontrol company in the area I have rats in my celler and want to sort out the problem once and for all! Ma…

Started by Guy Holden

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by James

Free rabbit/hamster/rat supplies

We have a bunch of unopened bedding etc. suitable for rabbits/hamsters/chinchillas and so on. Not of fantastic monetary value but we'd rath…

Started by Jen Wallis

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by idff

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service