Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'recycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to recycle small electrical items

You may have got this leaflet through the door in the last day or two explaining how to recycle your small electrical items. On the off-cha…

Started by Liz

3 Feb 15
Reply by Liz

New Haringey Council partnership with Traid to pick up clothes, shoes and accessories for recycling

You can now book a collection to recycle textiles and shoes via the Traid website or by giving then a call on 020 8733 2595. Read more abou…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 7

Jars again!

I've now got 11 jars, small, medium and large sizes. If you'd like some or all of them, let me know. Otherwise will put in recycle bin. 

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 12, 2023

Jars needing to be filled again!

Hi all, I have 10 jars ready to be filled again with pickles, jams or whatever you're making! They are different sizes.  Ready to be collec…

Started by Ruth

0 Sep 30, 2023

Consultations in libraries on recycling and waste coming up next week

In my inbox today from Haringey Council How can we recycle and reuse more whilst reducing waste in Haringey? – Have your say today We want…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 17, 2023

Recycling Your Flexible Packaging @ Sainsbury's

I am sick of seeing the amount of flexible material in my bin at home I have to say, but as a result of my work in the plastic recycling se…

Started by Justin Guest

21 Aug 28, 2022
Reply by andy thomas

Laptop batteries recycling?

Hi All,  Does anyone know if these can be recycled anywhere in the area?  Thanks! 

Started by Zeus

3 Jun 10, 2022
Reply by DrWhams

Textile recycling in N4

Anyone know anywhere that will take textiles to be recycled? I have a lot of old linen, bedding, etc as well as some clothes that are too k…

Started by David

10 May 6, 2022
Reply by Alan Stanton

Textile recycling in N4

DUPLICATE POST - Site admin aware - left intact for tech team to view Anyone know anywhere that will take textiles to be recycled? I have a…

Started by David

0 May 31, 2021

Food waste recycling

Hello everyone!  I am a new resident of the Harringay area and am very happy to be here! I've just recently learned that as I live in a fla…

Started by Mahali

8 Apr 30, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service