Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'recycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE ikea recycling bin

I am giving away an IKEA SORTERA recycling bin that I no longer have space for. Link to the IKEA page below for details - I think it's 37 l…

Started by Alice

1 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Yas Sami

Sustainable Art Workshops Online - Sunday in October, 4-5pm, FREE

Community Crafternoons debunks art and will show you how to create your own masterpiece, that is also upcycled/recycled and sustainable! Wo…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

0 Oct 9, 2020

Recycling a digital radio

I really liked my red digital radio but it stopped working years ago. Any suggestions for how/where to recycle? 

Started by Ruth

9 Aug 8, 2020
Reply by Trevor Giles

Western Road reuse and recycling centre reopens 13 May

By appointment only. Details below http://wiseuptowaste.org.uk/news/update-on-reuse-and-recycling-centres-rrcs/

Started by Michael Anderson

0 May 8, 2020

The mattress recycling nightmare

The business of recycling our old mattresses is expensive, full of scammers and criminal dumping and secondhand mattresses sold as new *shu…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 20, 2020

Recycling: Throw and Hope?

If you are anything like me you want to do the right thing with regards lots of things, recycling being one. The key I find to ultimately f…

Started by Justin Guest

10 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Bring me your personal care & beauty packaging for recycling

I've just been accepted onto Terracycle's 'Personal care & Beauty' recycling scheme. This means I can now start to collect packaging re…

Started by V&M

5 May 31, 2019
Reply by Heather Stabler

Christmas Tree Disposal (2018-9)

Haringey's line on Christmas tree disposal recycling this year, as posted in Haringey People Extra and on the website is below. Has anyone…

Started by Emma

2 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Alice B

Garden Waste Charges - an end in sight?

An article has just appeared on the BBC News website which sets out the government's new strategy for waste management. The detail is murky…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

3 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Are Low Energy Light Bulbs a Danger to our Environment?

Looking to buy a few new lightbulbs earlier, and trying to choose between low-energy (CFL) and LED, I found out something interesting about…

Started by Hugh

24 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service