Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'recycling' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flats above shops to get their own recycling service

Just announced on the Haringey Council website, flats above shops will be able to recycle at home instead of having to take their recyclabl…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 17, 2009

Fantastic! Haringey council to collect plastic from your recycling bin

Beginning this week, it has just been announced that mixed plastics including yogurt pots and margarine tubs, plastic bags, shredded paper…

Started by Liz

30 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

London 'the dirty man of Europe'

Not my words but those of the Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling. Their report claims that London has fewer bin collections th…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 6, 2009

Going the extra mile to recycle

I was forwarded this by a work colleague because the man in question used to work with us - I'd imagine this puts most of our recycling eff…

Started by Alison P

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by pamish

Recycle week - take the pledge

My favourite week apart from Christmas...yes its Recycle Week next week! Click here to make a pledge to be a better recycler.

Started by Liz

0 Jun 18, 2009

...and the prize for ''worst electrical recycler' goes to Royaume-Uni....

As if I need telling, but a study reported over on the BBC website has found that British people are the worst in Europe when it comes to r…

Started by Liz

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

recycling on the Ladder

I am totally confused about exactly what to put in that green recycling box. I know I should know but I dont. I just went on the Haringey w…

Started by ladybird

4 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by ladybird

Bring Back Bottle Banks!

It seems that two of the UK's largest waste management companies are not in agreement with the Cabinet Member for Environment and Conservat…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 26, 2009

If your bin wasn't emptied this week...

you'll find the new arrangements here UPDATE these arrangements apparently aren't working, see discussion below

Started by Liz

7 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Liz

Is recycling working?

David Shukman, the BBC's environment correspondent offers an analysis of current recycling strategy round the country and comes up with a l…

Started by Liz

18 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Bob Ruggles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service