Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'refugees' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ukraine and all that

By the time I retired from my EU job in 2010 I had been to almost every formerly communist country in Europe but not Ukraine. Many books I…

Started by Dick Harris

9 Jan 1, 2023
Reply by Hugh D

Poem about refugees

The following splendid creation was put up on twitter by Brian Bilston who has it seems become known as the unofficial Poet Laureate of the…

Started by Dick Harris

7 Oct 4, 2022
Reply by Doodle

Make Harringay Home -- Property search and t-shirts

Make Harringay Home (as previously mentioned here) is hoping to bring a refugee family to the area and support them as they settle in. In o…

Started by Julia S

0 Jul 21, 2022

Tottenham Refugee Alliance: TONIGHT!

First of all, a THANK YOU to all who donated to our crowdfunding campaign to resettle a Syrian refugee family in Harringay - we raised £11,…

Started by Nichola

0 Mar 26, 2019

Help refugees in Harringay

The Tottenham Refugee Alliance is issuing a call for volunteers to join us! Meet with us on 26 March 2019 at Holy Trinity Church Hall, Stap…

Started by Nichola

16 Mar 9, 2019

#HaringeyWelcome launch event Saturday 24th February

Come and support the launch of the #HaringeyWelcome campaign 3-6pm on Saturday 24th February in Tottenham Hale, and help promote dignity an…

Started by Lucy

0 Feb 4, 2018

Clothing collection for refugees

CARE4CALAIS.ORG Calais aid collection for young refugees  On the 29th of October a group of volunteers will be going to Calais to distribu…

Started by Kini Tee

1 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Kini Tee

Refugees Welcome Haringey #4familiesbyXmas petition to Haringey Council

Refugees Welcome Haringey are calling on Cllr Claire Kober, leader of Haringey Council, to ensure the resettlement of four Syrian refugee f…

Started by Lucy

14 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Donate clothes for refugees at TRAID

Hi all, I work for the charity TRAID. We have launched a donations for refugees campaign in our charity shops. Your nearest TRAID store is…

Started by Leigh

0 Dec 8, 2015

Refugee Fundraiser This Sunday!

All welcome to a drop-in, pay-what-you-like Salsa class. All proceeds from the class will go to CalAid so bring your friends, family, rando…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Sep 3, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service