Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rent' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you rent a home to a refugee family?

The Tottenham Refugee Alliance are re-settling a Syrian or Iraqi family in Haringey.  If you are a landlord and you are interesting in find…

Started by Nichola

0 May 13, 2019

Two bedroom flat available now in N10

Bright and welcoming two bedroom flat available now in N10, Hampden Road. Newly refurbished. Spacious, split level over two floors, first a…

Started by Helen Myers

0 May 10, 2019

Looking for a room to rent in North London From Monday to Friday 's

I am Looking for a room to rent in North London from Monday to Friday during the week as I live in Kent. Would like desk provided, internet…

Started by Gideon Henry

3 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Jemma

One bed flat to rent near Wood Green Tube. £1,100 pm.

I have this flat to rent in Lordship Lane near the Tube from the 6th of April.  It is in a purpose built block of flats with a private car…

Started by Neil

0 Mar 21, 2019

House for rent near Turnpike Lane for month of April

We are a family going away on a trip for the month of April and would love our house to be used during that time. We have 4 bedrooms and a…

Started by Ellie Bard

0 Mar 11, 2019

FOR RENT - 2-bed ground floor garden flat in West Green

Hi everyone, My 2-bed flat on Abbotsford Avenue, N15 is available to rent from 1 February 2019. It would be great for a professional couple…

Started by Alistair Drummond

0 Dec 11, 2018

Large 2 bed flat in Victorian Conversion w shared garden in N8 available 21st July

Our last lovely tenants who had our flat for 5 years have just moved out and after we've spruced the place with new carpets, flooring and p…

Started by Gemma Barker

0 Jun 26, 2018

Spacious 1 Bed Flat ready for long-term let, anyone looking?

My flat (my former home!), is available for a couple or single person, to let on a long-term basis. Ideally 1 year minimum but can be longe…

Started by Delaney

1 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by Delaney

One bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park

I have a split level bright and well decorated one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park, a short walk from Bowes Park and Bounds Green Stat…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Apr 7, 2018

Double room to rent in lovely split-level garden flat

Double room available in a lovely split-level garden flat close to Finsbury Park. The room is on the lower level with views out to the gard…

Started by Anna Taylor

2 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by lara grady

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service