Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rent' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovely House! Double bedroom available for long and short term rents. Stokey/Stoke Newington near the Park.

https://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/london_n16/9481366 Hello, Long and short term rents going in this beautiful 2 bedroom flat near…

Started by Jen Conneely

0 Jan 25, 2018

Calling people renting from a private landlord to participate in academic research.

Are you renting from a private landlord in the London borough of Haringey? If so, I would like to invite you to participate in an academic…

Started by Tatiana

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

Fully furnished double Room available for rent near Downhills Park N17 6PE

Spacious double room with desk £675 inclusive of bills. Kitchen, bathroom, shower, toilets and lounge cleaned weekly inclusive. Internet an…

Started by Gideon Henry

0 Dec 20, 2017

One bedroom flat to rent in Wood Green

Spacious, bright, quiet one double bedroom flat to rent on 2nd floor of Victorian conversion. 5 minutes' walk to Wood Green tube. Kitchen/d…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Dec 14, 2017

6 bedroom home on the ladder for rent £1150pw + bills

https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/stunningly-designed-6-bedroom-home-in-north-london-n4-long-term-let-1150pw-bills/1273836817

Started by CanadianMichael

1 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Eloise Rees

Flat to rent in Bowes Park

Good size one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park. Recently refurbished. Ground floor of Victorian conversion with a garden (lawn, patio, tr…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 30, 2017

Flat to rent in Friern Barnet

I have a newly refurbished bright and modern one bedroom flat to rent out in N11, close to shops and bus links. Also close to New Southgate…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Oct 6, 2017

One bed flat needed for November

Hello there, My wife and I need to move out of our house for a month or two and are looking for a short term rent for November and possibl…

Started by Nigel Lister

1 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin Nicholson

Bicycle to let / rent for a day or so

Hello, I have a friend visiting and we wanted to take advantage of the odd sun appearance by going cycling, I only have one bike so I'm won…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

2 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Marbz

Double bedroom available Downhills Park

Hi all I'm letting a double room in a house in Downhills Park area. This is the link to the advert on SpareRoom. Would like to let it to so…

Started by Pat Devereaux

4 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Pat Devereaux

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service