Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rent' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for 3 bedroom house

I am looking to rent a 3/4 bedroom house from July/August for a year let, possibly extending for another 2 years. I am a good clean tenant…

Started by Helen Myers

0 May 14, 2017

HUGE Double bedroom to rent in newly renovated 4 bedroom house

Hi all, We have recently (painstakingly!) renovated our house and we're looking for a considerate housemate to join us. The house is a fo…

Started by Sakib

1 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by LE-newby

Large double room with en-suite to rent, £750pcm inc bills

Hi - we have a lovely large double room with en-suite in our house to rent. We're on Downhills Park Road, about a 6min walk away from Turnp…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Adam

One bedroom flat to rent

Bright flat to rent in the Bowes Park area. One double bedroom on the 2F of a Victorian conversion (£250 pw) close to Bowes Park and Bounds…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Helen Myers

Flats to let in Muswell Hill

I have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Helen Myers

1 bed flats to let in Muswell Hill

I will shortly have 2 bright, quiet and conveniently located flats available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Sep 30, 2016

Lovely Flat Share in Crouch End

Hi all, Hope you are well! We have a room to rent from 4th Sept in beautiful Crouch End/ Finsbury Park. Everyone is easy to get a long with…

Started by Sakkixxx

0 Aug 26, 2016

Flat to rent in Wood Green

I have a bright and sunny top floor one bedroom flat to rent in Lordship Lane 3 minutes' walk from Wood Green Station. Double glazed so qui…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Aug 18, 2016

Do You Have a Garage To Rent ?

Looking for a garage to rent in N4 or N8 to keep a small sports car safe and off the road. Even 6 months would do. DM or 07931 785 313. Tha…

Started by John D

1 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by John D

2-bed Short-Term Let Needed - starting in April 2016

Hi there, My husband and I have just moved to Harringay, but need to move out of our house for 3-5 months due to extensive renovation works…

Started by NatashaN4

4 May 24, 2016
Reply by Dina Nayeri

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service