Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rental' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to move to the Ladder? 4 bedroom family house available to rent soon

With sad hearts we're having to move out of Harringay for work, and we've got a 4 bedroom house with a garden that we're looking to find te…

Started by Tullie

4 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Marina

Lovely flat to rent in N17

Need to find new caring tenants for my flat, please share if you think you might know a lovely couple who is looking for a lovely home. Thi…

Started by Andrea Carbogno

0 Sep 16, 2020

Office Space for one person

Does anyone know of anywhere in N London that rents out office space for one person on a casual basis, that is, occasional days/parts of da…

Started by Janet

4 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by Janet

Spacious house with lovely garden to rent from September 2019

Hello  We are looking to rent out our 3 or 4 bed house on Ashfield Road for a year from the start of September. Recently renovated, it's li…

Started by Fiona

8 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Nirmalee Wanduragala

Lovely house to rent on Ashfield Road - for a year from August 2019

Hello  We are looking to rent out or 3 or 4 bed house on Ashfield Road for a year from the end of August. Recently renovated, it's light an…

Started by Fiona

0 May 17, 2019

Regulations about locks in rented flats

I have not been able to find definitive regulations about the type of locks required for rented flats in converted houses. For example, doe…

Started by Helen Myers

16 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by V&M

Double room to let in 4 bedroom house N17

Hi all I'm letting a double room in a house in Downhills Park area. This is the link to the advert on SpareRoom. Would like to let it to so…

Started by Pat Devereaux

0 Mar 15, 2018

Pet friendly, two bedroom garden flat off Green Lanes

Hello, We're advertising our two bedroom, garden flat home in The Gardens, as a long term, pet friendly rental, from 17th July.  https://w…

Started by North

1 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Liilly Grenouille

Large double room with en-suite to rent, £750pcm inc bills

Hi - we have a lovely large double room with en-suite in our house to rent. We're on Downhills Park Road, about a 6min walk away from Turnp…

Started by Adam

2 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Adam

One bedroom flat to rent in Muswell Hill

I have a bright, quiet and conveniently located flat available to rent in Muswell Hill. One double bedroom, freshly decorated, with fitted…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service