Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'restoration' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendations for wooden front door restoration?

Hello all!Our wooden front door is in need of some love. Over the years, several locks have been put in and taken off, leaving a bit of a m…

Started by Annebeth

2 Feb 10, 2023
Reply by Oli Langford

Does anyone have an ORIGINAL ceiling rose?

We're restoring a house on Stanhope Gardens and trying to be fairly faithful to the original design. Does anyone have an original ceiling r…

Started by Sophie Smith

12 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by Sophie Smith

SOS (save our stairs) Decorator / paint stripper needed!

Hi, i'm currently stripping 120 years of awful paint from my stair banister, spindles and newel post. The intention is to bring them back t…

Started by Alex B and Helen M

3 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Alex B and Helen M

Wards Corner CPO

To add to my post last week about the looming Compulsory Purchase Order for the Wards Corner site, I attach a form letter to make it easy f…

Started by pamish

6 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by pamish

Decorator and carpenter needed

Hi We are looking for a decorator/ carpenter to refurbish our timber sash windows (external) and also do some carpentry in the house. Hopef…

Started by Beth Kay

1 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Kamila

At last, the Community Plan for Wards Corner

The Wards Corner Community Coalition's plan for Wards Corner is now published on the LBH planning portal, ref HGY/2014/0575:  "231-243 High…

Started by pamish

14 Apr 24, 2014

Planning portal back online

I don't know if it was us that crashed it, but the Planning portal for Haringey is now working again, after some 24 hours down.  So you can…

Started by pamish

4 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Restoration of antique mirror

I'm looking for someone who would be able to restore a 1930s /40s mirror. A few of the metal clasps which attach the glass to the back boar…

Started by katia

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by HarringayBirder

WCC Denied Permission for Judicial Review

Yesterday the long fight to save Wards Corner suffered a setback. The WCC’s application for a Judicial Review of Grainger’s latest plan w…

Started by pamish

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by pamish

Please show your support for Wards Corner in Court tomorrow, Wednesday.

Wednesday 28 August is a critical day for Wards Corner Community Coalition. After our application for Judicial Review of Haringey Council's…

Started by pamish

4 Aug 29, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service