Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'river' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New River Wildlife

When I was walking along the New River this afternoon I noticed that a short section running east from Green Lanes for about 350m has becom…

Started by Chris Farthing

6 Oct 31, 2022
Reply by Hugh

New River structure

I've notice it a couple of times before, but have never been able to figure out the purpose of the two-storey brick structure half-way down…

Started by Terry Riley

19 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Hugh

A day in the life of the New River

Yesterday evening the police were at and in the New River at the Bridge where it crosses into the New River Village, adjacent to Tottenham…

Started by EMC2

21 Jul 19, 2019
Reply by EMC2

Update on Moselle Brook

Just had a welcome message from Sam Balch, Haringey's Drainage Technician: "At 1800hrs yesterday evening, after a full two weeks of hard wo…

Started by EMC2

6 Mar 2, 2019
Reply by VivY

Storytelling evening at New River Studios TONIGHT

Fancy a bedtime story?  Askari Stories - Legends of Overcoming hosted by master storyteller Sola Story at Harringay's hidden venue - New Ri…

Started by Kitty Jackson

0 Jun 26, 2017

Tree down across the new river.

Not sure where to post his, please feel free to move to the correct place A tree has come down across the new river behind eade Rd east of…

Started by Brin

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by JoeW

Studio flat available for rent in New River Village, N8

A luxury studio apartment in an excellent condition, situated in Hudson Apartments located within the popular New River Village development…

Started by Dinendra

2 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

New River through Ladder *very* low this morning

The New River as it goes through the bottom of the Ladder is the lowest I've ever seen it. Ducks are standing on the bottom. Is this intent…

Started by CanadianMichael

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Mark B

TOUCH TYPISTS NEEDED FOR HIDDEN RIVER FESTIVAL PROJECT

A Book In A Day/A Book Of The Day at the Hidden River Festival. With the help of the public, local artist-publishers Simon Lewandowski and…

Started by Simon Lewandowski

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Simon Lewandowski

Festival Organiser roles up for grabs!

Have you ever been to a festival and wished you could have helped to plan it? Are there things you'd like to see at a local festival but ne…

Started by Vivien Macdona

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Vivien Macdona

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service