Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'roofer' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

roofer needed

Can anyone recommend a reliable roofer please - after all the rain it is evident my roof leaks. Thanks

Started by Liz Young

13 Dec 16, 2016

Roofer needed urgently

Can anyone recommend a good roofer for an urgent roof repair? We've awoken this morning to a major leak into our bedroom and so we're looki…

Started by Ian

4 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Ian

Reliable roofer

Hi  Paul Tubbs - Roofs limited - http://www.roofslimited.com/- repaired my leaking roof (in kitchen extension) - very reliable and a really…

Started by Andrea

3 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Charlotte A

Roofing replacement for lean-to

Hi - I'm looking for someone to replace the plastic corrugated roof on a small lean-to.  I would like recommendations from those who have u…

Started by MM

2 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by MM

Need advice on leaning chimney pot - any recommendations?

We've noticed that one of the chimney pots on our roof is tilting at quite an angle, and need to get someone to come and look at it and adv…

Started by Alison P

8 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Emma

Looking for a recommendation to repair leaking flat roof

Hi  The flat roof on the back of my property appears to be leaking. Rain water is getting in to a wall cavity towards the beginning of the…

Started by Jim

3 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Roof repairs

Hi all, Having searched the website for recommendations for a small repair we need on our roof (new flashing around the chimney probably) I…

Started by Laura

2 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Ann Walsh

Roofer recommendations - leaking roof!

The horrible weather seems to have caused a leak in our roof! Does anyone have recommendations for a local roofer for a job like this? Than…

Started by Gabriel

4 Apr 1, 2016

Roofer recommended

I can recommend a roofer called C and M Roofing based in Edmonton. Tel 07930 864 082. They have replaced our entire roof and done a very go…

Started by Candy

0 Jan 14, 2016

Extortionate quote for bay roof repair?

Hi all We have a small bay roof (one of the Risley Avenue houses) which keeps leaking where the gutter is after two (admittedly botched) re…

Started by Constantina

10 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Chris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service