Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunday 19th: Meeting about clean streets

After a number of recent threads on here about the miserable state of our streets, a few of us are planning a neighbourhood meeting on the…

Started by Dan77

26 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Shar

Email address to complain about the rubbish on Green Lanes

Hi all Its been mentioned a few times that the state of the streets in deteriorating badly and the level of rubbish and waste left on Green…

Started by Andy

7 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Charge for replacement bin that Veolia lost

Hi all,  I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. In early April Veolia never returned my bin to the front courtyard after emptying it…

Started by Helen New

15 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Helen New

Veoliarse 2.0

Anyone on Lothair South still not had their bins emptied? I spoke with them this morning and the are adamant the bins were collected on Wed…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

9 May 20, 2018
Reply by vaneska

Local cafes still part of the plastic problem

Cafes are still part of the plastics problem, according to a new survey by Friends of the Earth volunteers in Haringey. We surveyed 37 cafe…

Started by Quentin Given

4 May 15, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Favoured Rubbish Dumping Spots - What's the Solution?

We all know of a spot we walk past locally which is a favoured rubbish dumping spot. There's one at the bottom of the road on which I live…

Started by Hugh

42 May 5, 2018
Reply by Ruth

Fake charity doorstep rubbish clearance

A man has been going door-to-door along Burghley Road for the last month or three offering garden rubbish clearance in exchange for cash fo…

Started by Tom Hamshere

0 May 2, 2018

Anyone know where you can dispose of old decking in Harringay?

Hey,We've had to pull up rotting decking leftover from the previous flat owner.Does anyone know if this can be taken to Western Road Reuse…

Started by Ben Taylor

5 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Carol Tennant

Recommended rubbish clearance

I just used Mark Killengray & his dad Gary to clear away about 2 tonnes of bagged up waste soil, building waste & general rubbish f…

Started by Andrew Parkinson

0 Mar 30, 2018

Haringey's Garden Waste Fee Sees Highest Charges for Those Least able to Afford them

Some weeks back we were able to confirm that under the new garden waste collection scheme, you can opt to put your garden waste in sacks ra…

Started by Hugh

22 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by Dan Woolley

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service