Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'sainsbury's' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sainsburys Harringay - Incident

I've just come back from Sainsbury's, the car park is full of police cars and vans.  Part is taped off.  A woman I spoke to said that there…

Started by Konrad B

10 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Sainsbury's Harringay to be Replaced with Housing

Today more is emerging about the future of the Arena site. In March last year I took the time to comb through Haringey's 'Site Allocations…

Started by Hugh

72 May 11, 2016
Reply by Anna

Sainsbury's update - will it stay or will it go?

Council's head of strategic planning says the Sainsbury's store at Arena retail park is safe for 5 years. After that members of a pension f…

Started by matt

16 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by michaelw

Sainbury's/Homebase retail park yesterday

Was just wondering if anyone else had tried to go to Sainsbury's yesterday afternoon. It took me about 25 minutes to drive from the top of…

Started by CatC

26 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by JJ B

More Sainsbury's Misleading Labelling.

I thought " that's a bit of a bargain " and popped a pack into my trolley.     It was only when I stopped to check if there were any cooki…

Started by John D

23 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by hob

Sainsbury's Hornsey slated for 2015 opening

Edited image showing the Sainsbury's site - from an original by Veggie Reggie taken at the recent Hornsey Church Tower Open Day   The follo…

Started by Hugh

12 Aug 3, 2012

Sainsbury's Local on West Green Road

Just drove by, and saw to my astonisment that a Sainsburys local will be opening up on West Green Road, between Terront and Etherly Road. S…

Started by Liza

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by byl999

Sainsbury's Installs new CCTV camera to protect bikes following HoL social media campaign

Following a sustained period of theft of and from bikes at Harringay Sainsbury's, we used social media to grab the store's attention. They…

Started by Hugh

14 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Great response from Sainsbury's to cycle theft problem

A few weeks back, we had the lastest in a series of posts about theft / damage of bicycles when parked in Sainsbury's car park. As a result…

Started by Hugh

15 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Just how much do Sainsbury's care about their cyclist customers?

A few days back, we had another post about the theft of bicycle parts from bicycles parked at Sainsbury's. Over a year ago, after writing t…

Started by Hugh

37 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service