Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'sand' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free soft (building) and sharp sand

We have left over soft and sharp sand from some building work if anyone needs any.  There's possibly half a ton bag of soft sand and a quar…

Started by Leanne

1 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Caroline Jones

Albino Corydoras Catfish for sale

Hi,I am selling my albino corydoras fish babies. I have 70 of them. If you are interested please contact me.They are all in very good healt…

Started by MotorMan

2 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by MotorMan

Free Plantpots and Cement

Hi all, Cleared out a shed yesterday - I wondered if anyone might have a use for: - A hundred or more plant pots of all shapes and sizes, m…

Started by tom

4 Jan 23, 2020
Reply by tom

2 x 25 kg bags of Travis Perkins sharp sand to give away

Unopened but bags ripped so couldn't return. They are double bagged so your car won't get sandy. To be collected from Bowes Park.

Started by Kari Koonin

0 Sep 15, 2017

Paintings by Andrew Palmer

I am having an exhibition of my paintings at the Ply Gallery, Hornsey Town Hall, London N8 9JJ, from the 9th - 14th March 2017. The Private…

Started by Andrew Palmer

0 Feb 17, 2017

Muhammed Ali and a Sandy dog

Saw the new mural to Muhammed Ali by Pegasus his morning And a sandy dog!

Started by EMC2

1 Jun 17, 2016

Old bag of play sand (?for garden)

I am about to throw out an bag of old sand that was in my daughter's sand pit. Does anyone want it to condition their flower beds before I…

Started by Salsa

0 Jul 18, 2015

FREE sand

Hello, We have a large heap, maybe a tonne, of sand that we have dug up from our front yard -- it was underneath some block paving. Would…

Started by Amelia

0 Oct 8, 2013

Україна має талант – Ukraine's Got Talent

Kseniya Simonova's - Sand Animation a moving story in sand, won the first edition of Ukraine's Got Talent. How does her artistry and imagin…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Aug 18, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service