Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'schools' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experiences of Park View, Skinners and Greig City schools?

It's that time of year again! Year 7 entry school applications. We live fairly equidistant between Park View, Skinners and Greig City schoo…

Started by Pippa

2 Oct 24, 2023
Reply by Pippa

Free Fruit Trees for Primary Schools

If you work with any primary schools or know of one that might be interested TCV have a great Free fruit tree offer! Schools can order one …

Started by Liz

0 Dec 6, 2022

Monday 4th July London Academy of Excellence Tottenham (LAET) Mini open evening for local parents

Hello there! I am in charge of outreach at LAET, Tottenham's outstanding academic sixth form right next to THFC. We are putting on a mini o…

Started by Helen D

0 Jun 28, 2022

The Park View High School

Hello I am thinking about the Park View for my childrens high school. It is my closer school.  Do you know if it is the good school that is…

Started by Rose Sanchez

15 Mar 19, 2021
Reply by Devon Williams

Covid 19 School Study

I know a number of HoLers are taking part in the ongoing Covid 19 study lead by Professor Tim Spector of King's College London.  The same s…

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Nov 18, 2020

Free Online Life Drawing for 16-18 year olds

On Sunday 14th June we'll be holding a free *non-live* Zoom life drawing session for 16-18 year olds interested in art, or attending art c…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Jun 5, 2020

Haringey claim they are "top of the class for quality schools"

The following press release was issue by Haringey Council today. It sounds like great news!   Haringey is officially best in the class when…

Started by HoL Site Admin

9 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by John D

Free Author Visits For Schools

Stephen Fitzsimons, a local children's author, is offering FREE author visits to schools for 7-11 year olds. His book, Wishbone Billy, is r…

Started by Sloper

3 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Sloper

Secondary School Recommendations/Admissions

I know I'm beginning to think about this about a year ahead of when I need to but I'm beginning to ponder the options for secondary school…

Started by Antoinette

57 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

Fair Funding for All Schools

Dear folks please sign and share this. https://www.change.org/p/stop-school-funding-cuts-all-our-children-deserve-a-great-education?recruit

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

8 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service