Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'selale' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selale

Just checking Selale for a takeaway. Think the paper menu we have is about 2 years old. Happened to look at their online menu as well. Had…

Started by matt

36 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Another bar opening. Another restaurant opening. Goodbye High Street.

Selale appears to be expanding again. They have put in a planning application for a Tapas Bar to replace the retail unit next to them. The…

Started by Phil K

12 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by lvm2013

Plan for new Selale shopfront

Plans published today, ref  HGY/2014/0170 See the Design and Access statement on that page for how this fits into the pla…

Started by pamish

1 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by alistairj

Turkish Shef Says Harringay's Bloomin' Wonderful

Sabri, owner of Selale with Shef, boss of the Harringay Traders Association As a taste of things to come this year, Harringay Traders Asso…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Neil

selale -- expansion opening

Should be opening up in the new half of the restaurant next week. I'm promised a bigger menu with some different choices. I've been boring…

Started by Neil

6 Nov 19, 2012

Three more supersized Turkish restuarants on the way in Harringay

I've been told that planning permission has now been granted for three more Turkish restaurants on Green Lanes to expand to double shop pre…

Started by Hugh

17 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Selale Restaurant Expansion Plans

In line with the the fashion for 'two shop' restaurants on Green Lanes, it looks like Selale has plans to expand next door. The following f…

Started by Hugh

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Selale Restaurant

Below are comments from 2012 on Selale Restuarnt from another post on this site (and from Twitter). They have been copied to this new post…

Started by Hugh

4 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Hala sprucing up as battle of the Turkish restaurants continues

Following Gökyüzü's expansion and scrub-up and now smart new Devran opening opposite, I noticed that Hala closed up for a few weeks from to…

Started by Hugh

15 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service