Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'selling' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Treadmill for sale - used a handful of times

Hello! We have a treadmill for sale for £270 or nearest offer... RRP was £300. We've had it over lockdown and used a handful of times.in g…

Started by phb

2 Dec 8, 2023
Reply by Kyla

Shared ownership two-bed for sale

We're selling our spacious two bedroom apartment offering 76 sq m internal floor area, with a private balcony and communal garden. 40% shar…

Started by Kyla

0 Jul 30, 2023

Looking to buy a house in Harringay! If anyone is selling we'd love to hear from you!

Hi everyone, I've loved living in my flat on the ladder for the past 6 years. Now we have a puppy and a baby on the way, my partner and I a…

Started by CarolineK

5 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by elfi jenkins

Book industry PR?

Start-up publishing company is looking for a PR who knows the ins and outs of the book trade - editors, reviewers, book chain buyers, socia…

Started by Stephen Games

0 Jan 3, 2021

Brand new knotty pine door for sale MUST GO

Hi, when we were doing our house we bought 1 too many doors - oops! It's still in its packaging we originally bought for approx £45 from B&…

Started by Gemma

8 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Gemma

Next Door website selling cats

Came across these by chance.  Can’t find a way to raise the issue with the moderator (whoever that may be) https://nextdoor.co.uk/for_sale_

Started by Michael Anderson

4 Jun 17, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Ladder flat lease extension

Hi All Has anyone had any recent experience of extending a lease on a ladder flat (2 beds w/ garden)? I understand that the cost is very m…

Started by JCM

11 May 27, 2016
Reply by Don

Local car boot sale good for CDs?

Hi there. I'm looking to sell 500 CDs - a real mixture of jazz, rock, pop, dance, etc. - and am wondering where the best local car boot s…

Started by Gideon Endymion

12 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Neil van der Knutsen

Some sort of scam?

I'm a little concerned. We are selling (have sold) our house. Just after it went on the market, I had a print-out of our house detail put t…

Started by Anette

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service