Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'services' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaner / cleaning company recommendation - deep clean

Hello, Can anyone recommend a cleaner for a one off deep clean. We are selling the house and want a nice deep clean done on the house befor…

Started by Gemma

1 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Don

Looking for an experienced Seamstress

I am looking for an experienced seamstress to cut a very simple pattern - it is a camper for doing haircuts. I could provide a sample or ex…

Started by HarringayFamily

0 Jan 29, 2021

Anyone had a c section at The Whittington

hi there im pregnant with my second child. I’m interested in people’s experiences at The Whittington especially c sections  Many thanks 

Started by Bonnie

4 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by V&M

Thames Water replacing pipes - any experiences/advice?

Has anyone had any experience with Thames Water's free pipe replacement? Apparently, we have a leaking supply pipe from the street which th…

Started by Robyn

2 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Robyn

Gas fitter

Hello The elderly neighbours at the end of my road lost most of their kitchen in a house fire. They didn't realise their insurance had laps…

Started by Mel C

6 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Mel C

Can you recommend a painter & decorator please?

Hi there, I'm looking for a reliable and good value for money painter to paint my bedroom and corridor. If there's someone you can recommen…

Started by Nika

9 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Linda

Age UK Haringey Winter 2015 newsletter out now!

In this issue of silvertimes we continue our focus on Age UK’s winter Spread the Warmth campaign: providing simple tips about how to save…

Started by Age UK Haringey

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Age UK Haringey

Cuts, cuts and more cuts to the services we rely on. But not to spin

Buried on this page are the planned Council 'savings'  for the next 3 years, which involve axing around a quarter of council jobs - mainly…

Started by alex

20 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Christmas Services at St. Paul's, Harringay

Fr. Tim Pike (priest-in-charge) and Fr. Eric Lobsinger (our new assistant curate) would like to invite everyone in the community to share i…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Dec 5, 2014

Decent Green Lanes hairdresser

Looking for a good value Green Lanes hair dresser - I'm going to a big event on Saturday and need to get my hair put up with a fascinator (…

Started by Sophie Smith

16 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Tullie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service