Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'sewing' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bunting Made Easy At Community Crafternoons

Here’s the Community Crafternoons group proudly showing off their buntings. Final photo by Rita shows her bunting beautifully displayed at…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

0 Aug 30, 2019

Happy Birthday Community Crafternoons!

STOP PRESS: For our 1st Birthday celebration on Tuesday 20th August, our Crafternoon has changed to ‘Bunting Made Easy’. See details at ht…

0 Aug 18, 2019

MAKE A NEEDLEBOOK- Community Crafternoons, Tuesday 25th June, 1pm.

Make Your Own Sewing Kit, Part 3 - Fabric and Felt Needlebook. You are welcome to attend if you missed Part 1 or  Part 2.  Venue: Aladdin’s…

0 Jun 21, 2019

Community Crafternoon Tuesday 14th May, 1pm

Join us for the next Community Crafternoon at 1pm on Tuesday 30th April inside Aladdin’s cafe and antique furniture shop for more crafting…

0 May 11, 2019

East Easter Knits & Sewing

Community Crafternoon: Tue, 9th April, 1pm Join us this Tuesday at Aladdin’s to make Easter Chicks, Easter Baskets and of course Easter Bun…

0 Apr 7, 2019

Crafternoon group finds new venue that’s a perfect match!

Our Crafternoons will restart on TUESDAY 12TH MARCH 2019, running FORTNIGHTLY, afternoons from 2-5pm. Crafternoon sessions are FREE, as t…

2 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Sujan Nandanwar

Ikea bag of fabric to give away

Hi, I have a bulging ikea bag of fabric to give away to anyone who wants it.  It is literally a mixed bag, including: fabric scraps (for k…

Started by Robyn

8 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Sujan Nandanwar

Singer sewing machine for sale

Vintage semi industrial sewing machine Singer 95k model for sale, in working order but needs a new belt and some adjustment to the tension…

Started by Priscila Santos

0 Nov 5, 2018

FREE - Sewing magazines (lots and lots)

I have a huge stack of sewing magazines to offer. Free to anyone who wants them and can collect them.  Sew Today (around 70, no patterns i…

Started by Robyn

3 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Robyn

Sewing and Pattern cutting class

I am thinking of starting a pattern cutting and sewing class and wanted to find out what kind of intrest there might be in one.

Started by Julia Burrows

8 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by bamako

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service