Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'shelf' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale - TV unit and ladder shelves and rattan shelving unit

A few bits of furniture for sale. For collection from Beresford Road.  Ladder shelves - £10. Solid painted wood. 180H x 55W x 32D Rattan…

Started by Theo

0 Dec 10, 2023

Free - IKEA floating shelf with brackets

IKEA BERGSHULT floating shelf, charcoal grey, 120cm x 30cm. You can choose which way you have the shelf so it can be a flat edge or the be…

Started by lucys

3 Jul 31, 2021
Reply by lucys

more shelves to give away!

I've got some more shelves I've got to give away. There are three of the plain ones (I think they were from John Lewis originally but can't…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

3 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

John Lewis bookshelf to give away

I've reorganised my room and now have a bookshelf too many -- free to anyone who will collect it.

Started by Maren Meinhardt

7 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Luke Crawley

Free - IKEA shelf / rack / rail

Free IKEA shelf / rack / towel rail. 3 pieces: L 40cm x D 13cm - 2 rungsL 80cm x D 13cm - 2 rungsL 80cm x D 26cm - 6 rungs Would prefer if…

Started by Vlatka

0 Oct 6, 2019

Free - flatpacked L-shaped shelf

Hi, I have an L-shaped shelf in matt white free to anyone who can collect it. It is boxed and unopened. It would need two people to collect…

Started by JennyP

1 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Sarah Reeve

Carpenter - build and install 'floating' shelves?

Hello all Harringay-ers, Would any of you know of a good carpenter? We would need him/her (21st Century and all...) to build (source the wo…

Started by Anna

12 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Anna

Ikea Benno CD shelves to give away

I've got two of these to give away: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90277145/ (note: Ikea now call them Gnedby) They're in a lig…

Started by DrWhams

2 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by DrWhams

White wall shelf with hooks | For Sale

Hello, I have a white shelf to be hung on the wall with hooks on it for sale, the dimensions are; 120cm (1.2m) in length 26cm (10in) in hei…

Started by Elladee Fusco-Fagg

4 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Elladee Fusco-Fagg

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service