Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'solar power' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solar panels - group buying

Did anyone else get the letter about Haringey's group buying scheme for solar panels? It seems like a good idea and I'm interested, but won…

Started by Dan77

22 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by kas

Solar panel offer

Particularly for people who live on the ladder (as they will have similar houses), what are everybody's thoughts on the solar panel offer?…

Started by Alice B

5 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

Freetricity - free solar panels

This morning I had a long email in my inbox which seemed rather odd. It was from a chap called Ben Way ( I gather from the mail he was on S…

Started by Hugh

24 May 20, 2014

Haringey Council forced to reconsider solar project

Cuts to the feed-in tariff have threatened Haringey Council’s solar scheme which was set to double London’s installed solar capacity. Th…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Nov 28, 2011

anyone already got their solar in ? help needed !

Hi I am trying to get solar panels in before the deadline, has anyone done already ? Is there any planning involvement ? Thanks    

Started by h4k

8 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Julia

solar panels - how to get instant quote online

A while ago we had a discussion* about solar panels. I thought I would share with you this website where you can get an instant indicative…

Started by Germana

0 Oct 19, 2011

Council goes solar

Solar panels on the roof of North Harringay School   Haringey Council is embarking on a £15million solar panel programme which they claim "…

3 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

Solar powered bollards to light Haringey's traffic islands

New solar powered bollards are being used in the borough's streets in locations where the electricity operated ones are frequently damaged…

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Vernon

Free solar panels & free electricty

In a recent post I questioned whether an email I received about free solar panels and associated free electricity was a scam. This mornin…

Started by Hugh

18 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by paddyk

More Local Funding Opportunities

If you fancy your chance at up to £50k to create or improve green and open spaces and the quality of life in the neighbourhood, there's Big…

Started by Hugh

5 May 27, 2008
Reply by marc garrett

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service