Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'station' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Muswell Hill Metro? - Jago Hazzard on the former Alexandra Palace Line

A video from Jago Hazzard about the closed Alexandra Palace Line (now largely forming the Parkland Walk) and attempts to revive it, that ma…

Started by Chris Waller

1 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by Ken Stevens

Webinar: V-TOUR | The Park and the Green: Finsbury Park Interchange and Stroud Green

Saw this upcoming webinar that may be of interest to residents: V-TOUR | The Park and the Green: Finsbury Park Interchange and Stroud Green…

Started by Chris Waller

0 Aug 23, 2020

Public piano for Hornsey station

I was reading this article featured on BBC News today: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50158653 Do you think we can get a piano for Hornsey s…

Started by Jamie C

12 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Antoinette

How to rescue a cat from an unusual owner at Turnpike Lane Tube station?

Who can step in to help this cat which appears to be suffering with its present owner? My partner has been giving cat food to an apparent h…

Started by Neil

10 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by tigha

Lost wallet at Harringay Train station

Hi all, Today we found a light blue Oliver Bonas wallet at ,Harringay train station. If you believe this could be your wallet or you know t…

Started by Dominik

0 Apr 21, 2018

Baby changing table topper - £15

A wooden baby changing table topper which fits on chest of drawers, dresser or over cot etc - really nice condition. Changing area is cover…

Started by Nualapuli

0 May 20, 2016

One for the kids? Hornsey Fire Station Open Day

Details here.

Started by EMC2

1 May 18, 2016

Who trained the architects of the Bruce Grove station tart-up?

They forgot about disabled access. They did leave a gap for a lift at a later date though. How on earth did this get passed? What kind of p…

Started by pamish

18 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by pamish

Overpath for Harringay Station

Hi, all, I am wondering if someone can shed a light on the purpose of the silver barrior appearing on the overpath for Harringay Station ju…

Started by Kotoko OS

6 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Kotoko OS

Harringay Station at rush hour

Hello! Considering a move to Harringay and would appreciate some advice on transport. My partner needs to travel to Moorgate and we've hear…

Started by Helen James

24 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service