Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'stokey cats and dogs' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Super duper Spot the cat needs a home

Spot used to live rough and has now been neutered and microchipped as he was rescued by Stokey Cats & Dogs. He is a little shy at the v…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 28, 2019

Beautiful Bindi the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Beauitful Bindi is looking for a home with a garden. "My name is Bindi, so called because when I was found I had orange stains on my forehe…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 14, 2019

Foster home urgently needed for Mr Grumpy cat

Mr Grumpy used to live rough as a stray. When he came to Stokey Cats & Dogs needing help, he had a wound, not neutered, not microchippe…

Started by tulips

0 Feb 20, 2019

Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

0 Feb 7, 2019

Gorgeous Ginger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Ginger is a very friendly, loving, laid back, placid, caring cat. He used to live rough as a stray and was getting into all sorts of troubl…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 28, 2019

Lorenzo the Magnificent cat needs a home - Rehomed

Lorenzo the Magnificent Cat (aka Magnificat) is looking for a loving home he can call his own. He's a young 2 year old cat who used to live…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 24, 2019

Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 17, 2019

Mushroom the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Mushroom is approximately 16 years old, but she acts more like a 16 month old kitten than an older cat! She likes to play and run around. S…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 10, 2019

Tiger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Tiger came to Stokey Cats and Dogs after his owner died over 6 months ago and the family didn't want to give him a home. He arrived covered…

Started by tulips

4 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Lindsarian

Stella the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Stella is looking for a loving home. She is a beautiful semi long haired cat. Stella would prefer to be the only cat in the house. She is…

Started by tulips

4 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Stokey Cats and Dogs

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service