Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'stokey cats and dogs' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rescue cat Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

1 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by tulips

Ringo the cat needs a home - Rehomed

"My name is Ringo and I am looking for a new home. I was left behind when my previous owner moved out. I'm in temporary foster care now (th…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 13, 2018

Simba the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Simba is only 15 months old and already unwanted. Simba is a very friendly, affectionate, loving, playful cat. His owners said a relative w…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 29, 2018

Harry the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Harry says "I am a very cuddly and handsome chap looking for a loving home I can call my own. I used to have a loving family. We were watc…

Started by tulips

2 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by tulips

Noel McFluffy the cat still waiting for a home - Rehomed

Noel McFluffy has been waiting for a permanent home for about a year. Noel McFluffy used to live rough on one of the local estates until De…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 15, 2018

Frankie the cat still waiting for a home

Frankie has been waiting a year and a half for a permanent home. "Hi there, my name’s Frankie and as you can see I am a handsome lad. I am…

Started by tulips

2 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by tulips

Marj the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Marj is an affectionate, outgoing and calm cat who likes to spend most of his time lying down. He is a large cat with green eyes and a semi…

Started by tulips

1 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by tulips

Gizmo the cat needs a home - Rehomed

This is Gizmo. Gizmo is a very friendly, beautiful and loving female cat who is 14 years old and now urgently needs a new home. The owner o…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 17, 2018

Two rescued kittens need a home - Rehomed

Stokey Cats and Dogs have amazing kittens looking for a forever loving home. The black one is a cheeky boy and the black & white one…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 4, 2018

Marj the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Marj was handed in to a local vet and he is desperate for a permanent home. He is a beautiful semi long haired tabby & white cat and is…

Started by tulips

0 Sep 20, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service