Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'stuff' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nest of tables and pouffe available free

Hi. Set of wooden tables and a cream leather  pouffe with a mark on the top. Both well used , both available for free. Could drop off the p…

Started by Richard

1 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Richard

Some free stuff- books, jars, CMI writing folder

Hi Folks!  A few things some of you might be interested in. Jars (I never fail do I??!!) You can take some or all.  A few books and a very…

Started by Ruth

6 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Sofa and chair legs

Getting rid of eight chair or sofa legs. I think they're a light oak colour, screw in. Two sets, one small and one large. Near Turnpike Lan…

Started by Laurie

0 Oct 26, 2018

Stuff going for free

We're having a mega clear out and there's books, clothes etc going for free. Only proviso is it needs to be gone before the rain comes!  We…

Started by Laurie

0 Jul 20, 2018

free pine double bed

we have 2 (two) pine double beds that are free to a good home (or homes!) if anyone wants to take them off our hands...

Started by Ed Gorman

6 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by bamako

Free firewood for collection near Turnpike Lane tube

I've got about six supermarket bags of firewood, mostly from buddleia, lemon myrtle and something my neighbours cut down, leading to half o…

Started by Suraya

3 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by kotkas

Three light fittings FOR FREE

We have three light fittings that an electrician recently took down in our flat as we were replacing them with a different style. They work…

Started by RuthElisabeth

1 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by melanie allen

Baby stuff- crib and baby carrier £55

Pemberton Rd. Please collect baby carrier and crib which includes mattress all in good condition, as hardly used. Please call me on 0785490…

Started by Leena Alex

0 Mar 29, 2016

Baby stuff - crib and baby carrier all inclusive only £55

Pemberton Rd. Please collect crib includes mattress all in good condition, as hardly used. Please call me on 07854905428

Started by Leena Alex

0 Mar 29, 2016

Offered for free some old technology

A Hitachi video and a Panasonic CD walkman. Remember those?!  Pics attached.  I will have to try to find leads but sure they are around som…

Started by Ruth

8 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service