Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'summer' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have any plants?

Hello I am running the plant stall at South Harringay School's summer fair on the 9th of July. I would really appreciate any plant donation…

Started by Elizabeth

13 Jun 26, 2022
Reply by HoL Site Admin

End of Summer BBQ at the Langham Club, Green Lanes

Hi All, The Langham Club on Green lanes is once again having a summer BBQ, this time to see out the season in style! Come on down from 2pm…

Started by The Langham Club

1 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Ruth

Harringay Village Fete and Picnic Lunch

Dear neighbours, I'm delighted to announce the Harringay Village Fete from your local Church of England parish church. Saturday 6th July,…

Started by Pete

5 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

A flurry of fledglings in the neighbourhood

From goslings at Woodberry Wetlands to a cheeky baby robin splashing me with water while I had a cup of tea in the garden, the fledglings a…

Started by Liz

5 Jun 7, 2019
Reply by Charlie Owen

For Sale: Baby boy (9-18 months) summer/holiday wardrobe bundle including protective sun/swimwear

A very smart & stylish collection of summer baby boy clothes in excellent condition from a smoke and pet free home.  A perfect holiday…

Started by Grace

2 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Grace

St. Paul's Summer Fayre - Saturday, 15 July

Roll up! Roll up! All the fun of the fayre!  The annual St. Paul's Summer Fayre will be on tomorrow (Saturday) from 12 noon to 4pm.  We'll…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Jul 14, 2017

My highly recommended childminder is available over the summer and for babysitting

Hello, My lovely childminder, who is also a teaching assistant at a local school, and a mum, is available over the summer for ad hoc childm…

Started by Jo W

3 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Jess

1 bed flat to rent for the summer

My husband and I are off travelling for 3 months in June and need somebody to stay in our flat while we're gone. It's a spacious one-bed fi…

Started by Katie

5 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Irfan Hosic

Garden games to borrow N17?

Good evening! Does anyone have any child and adult friendly garden games I could borrow next Sunday for a staff picnic? I'll be able to pic…

Started by Nicola Ash

0 Jul 17, 2015

SUMMER PLAYSCHEME (20-31 July 2015)

Make sure to bring the kids for 2 weeks of fun, friendship and fitness at our local (and parent-free!) Summer Playscheme! Our programme is…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Jul 13, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service