Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tailor' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good tailor needed

hi, the zip of my winterjacket is broken and the local green lanes tailor in the launderette couldn't fix it. it's a North Face jacket and…

Started by Mimi

8 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Fi

Tailor for bodysuit

Looking for a local tailor to make a body suit, would be grateful for recommendations!! 

Started by olivia festy

2 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Leather coat alterations - an recommendations?

A friend has a rather magnificent leather coat but the shoulders are for a much broader person.  Does anyone know of a local place that cou…

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Simon Warner

Recommended place for dress alterations?

I have a bridesmaid dress that is slightly too long and needs to be taken up. Can anyone recommend somewhere local for alterations? I am co…

Started by Alice

2 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Alterations needed on vintage dress

My Mum has just given me a lovely printed dress from the 70s and i’d love to wear it but unfortunately it’s just a little bit too tight, ca…

Started by Becky Barber

2 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by sparkle

Seamstress/Tailor

Does anybody know of a seamstress in the area. I would like to check it an old jacket I am very fond of can be recreated from scratch and h…

Started by BibaLiba

4 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Queenie

Recommendations for tailor to shorten a wedding dress?

Hi, A friend of mine has bought a wedding dress in Phase Eight and she needs a tailor to shorten the length. Do you know of anybody that…

Started by Lara

9 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Chalico

Local dressmaker/seamstress

Hi, me and my friend are in need of a local dressmaker who can help stitch a lace skirt for her to wear to her wedding at the beginning of…

Started by Shoho_lyds

5 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Shoho_lyds

Wedding dress adjustment

Hi all I am looking for somewhere to shorten a wedding dress by mid August. Does anyone have any recommendations for people/places in the…

Started by Kyla

1 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Saima

Can someone alter trousers?

Hi i have some trousers that needs altering. Can someone do it for a reasonable price? 

Started by Kleshnia

6 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service