Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'toddler' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[ALL GONE THANKS] - TWO IKEA Leksvik Adjustable Length Beds, Solid Pine.

All freecycled.

Started by Mark Michaels

0 Dec 12, 2023

Small single bed to give a way

We're giving away a toddler bed.  Ikea wooden bed frame (168 x 77 cm) with slatted base and mattress (160x70 cm). Used for 4 year, in excel…

Started by isabelle

0 Dec 7, 2023

Ergobaby 'Adapt' baby carrier and rain cover

Hi, I have an Ergobaby baby carrier. Really comfortable with good padding and wide waist support belt. Suitable for carrying newborn to at…

Started by Nick Cowell

0 Sep 20, 2023

Free - Baby/Toddler cot

Hi  Giving away a child's wooden cot with drop down side. The one issue is that the side doesn't stay in the raised position but we've used…

Started by Nick Cowell

0 Aug 3, 2023

Tent-style Toddler Bed and Mattress for sale £100 (RRP £180). Can delivery locally.

Hello, We are selling our tent-style toddler bed and Mother Nurture mattress that has been only lightly used. The bed is made from Aspen wo…

Started by Alasdair Brotherston

0 Sep 2, 2021

John Lewis toddler bed

Hi, I am selling a John Lewis toddler bed, with mattress, duvet and bed linen. It is in good condition and disassembled for ease of transp…

Started by Montse Bofill

2 May 21, 2021
Reply by Montse Bofill

Ikea cot for sale

I am selling an Ikea blue cot. Sandvik model. I am giving away as well the mattress and fitted bed sheets. The original price of the cot…

Started by Montse Bofill

0 May 18, 2021

Quality Cot bed to give away for free

Well kept, clean and stable Ikea cot bed to give a away as our daughter has grown out of it. the style is similar to the Sundvik model http…

Started by IloveHarringay

2 May 22, 2020
Reply by Sixfaces

French baby/toddler group

I’m looking for a french baby group to go to with my 6 month old There was a thread about this, but a long time ago now... (https://www.har

Started by Sam Galson

3 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Sam Galson

Buggy Board - Anyone got one to sell / give away?

Hello - I'm on the lookout for a buggy board that will fit an iCandy Peach pram or a Babyzen (or ideally both!) Is anyone looking to sell o…

Started by Genevieve Margrett

0 Jun 28, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service