Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'transport' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TfL consulting on Bus changes, route 67 to be cut short at Dalston

TfL has just started a consultation on bus changes (closing date 9th November). There's a small change to the 341 route in the centre, but…

Started by michaelw

19 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by maidikins

Consultation on permanent closure of ticket office at Harringay Station

Govia Thameslink are consulting on the closure of the ticket office at Harringay station - see photo below for details; consultation closes…

Started by michaelw

5 Jul 16, 2020
Reply by Dave W

Haringey 150 Years Finsbury Park Ride

I'm a local cycling instructor working in Haringey and local boroughs. I've been closely following the discussions about Wightman Road and…

Started by Cyclista

1 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Cyclista

follow Living Streets Haringey @haringeyliving for updates from the Liveable Neighbourhood conference

happening today at Alexandra Palace and hosted by our own LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY, eg, Opening Address Cllr Joseph Ejiofor, Leader of th…

Started by Laura

7 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Laura

Gospel Oak - Barking line back to 15 minute frequency

FYI, the normal timetables are back for the Gospel Oak - Barking line, with trains every 15 minutes, all with four carriage trains. There's…

Started by michaelw

1 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by Glenn Wallis

New Transport Plan Allocates £5M to Alleviate Crouch End Traffic Problems

A new Sustainable Transport Plan has just been approved which sets out the Council's approach to managing the highways infrastructure". I i…

Started by Hugh

12 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by John D

Talk - Driverless cars: on a road to nowhere

Friday 9th February 6pm for 6.30pm Driverless cars: on a road to nowhere The Gallery, 75 Cowcross Street, EC1M 6EL (near Farringdon tube st…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 1, 2018

Haringey Transport Strategy

I had this forwarded to me from one of our Harringay Ward Councillors, Zena. Given the shocking showing in relation to the Green Lanes Tran…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by JoeW

Baby car seat - Chicco universal 0-13kg for sale £30

Only used it once to bring newborn home from hospital. Bought it on HoL from a couple who bought it new and also only used it for the same…

Started by IloveHarringay

2 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by IloveHarringay

Green lanes in new low emission bus zone

Don't know if this has already been posted, but a quick peak on TFL's website says green lanes will be part of a low emission bus zone. Thi…

Started by CasperFriendly

4 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service