Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'trees' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trees disappearing at alarming rate - Link to denounce it?

Dear neighbours It breaks my heart to see the trees being cut down in the Ladder. We all know trees are good to help a number of problems…

Started by Regina

5 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Crouch End Festival

Gardener wanted for garden clearance/tidy up

We are looking for a gardener to help us remove all our overgrown back garden so that its all tidied up. This will include removing overgro…

Started by Gemma

3 Jul 24, 2021
Reply by Ben

Save the Horse Chestnut at Hornsey Town Hall

Here we go again, another local tree under threat, this time in Crouch End... From the petition Ardmore Construction have been told that th…

Started by Liz

5 Jun 25, 2021
Reply by Devon Williams

SAVE OUR TREES 9:30 am 21st March 2021 Ferme Park Entrance.

As you may be aware there was an impromptu tree climbing protest on March 19th to prevent the felling of a large sycamore tree at the Bly…

Started by Guardians of the (Stroud) Green

3 Mar 21, 2021
Reply by John McMullan

Trees to be Cut Down in St Ann's Hospital

I noticed today that a planning application has been submitted to remove trees covered by tree protection orders in the grounds of St Ann's…

Started by Hugh

9 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Urgent! Happy Man Tree to Be felled 'imminently'. Other trees already being cut down. Protesters face two year jail sentences,

The 150 year old Happy Man Tree mentioned in this article is among 41 mature trees being cut down as we speak. The story has reached nation…

Started by Nick

8 Jan 7, 2021
Reply by Sixfaces

Happy Man Tree at Woodberry Down wins Tree of the Year

I wrote about this tree a few weeks back and how local campaigners are trying to save it from Hackney Council's development plans. This wee…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by tigha

Teach yourself about trees in Alexandra Park with the Ally Park Friends Tree Trail

Can you tell your elders from your alders? Your birches from your beeches?  Discover the amazing variety of trees in Alexandra Park with t…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Sapphireblue

trees due to be felled at blanche neville school - petition to stop this happening

trees are due to be felled at Blanch Neville school, we are campaigning to save the trees: I live hear blanche neville school in muswell hi…

Started by ruth

2 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by ruth

Tree Felling in Umfreville Road

As I write, a tree is currently being felled in Umfreville Road  to enable the paving of the footway to be completed.  The contractors c…

Started by Sue Dunn

14 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Darren Jones

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service