Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'trees' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trees Felled on Easter Day

This in my mail bag this morning from a local resident: I don’t know if you are aware of the felling of all the mature trees in the BDC car…

Started by Hugh

22 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Is it the neighbour's tree?

The neighbour's tree may be lifting our patio but we aren't sure.  My husband says it is just the weeds but a friend says it is the tree.  …

Started by louiset

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by louiset

Tree felling on the Ladder

Just thought I would update residents on the plans by the council to fell a significant number of trees on the Ladder roads. Cllr Schmitz,…

Started by Karen Alexander

16 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Karen Alexander

Ladder tree cull: Reprieve for Wightman trees & other matters

Following my post about the removal of trees on the Ladder just over ten days ago, below are the key points from the emailed reply from C…

Started by Hugh

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Harringay tree cull - council reply

Following this alert from HOL admin about an impending tree cull in the ladder area I contacted Clare Pappalardo, Senior Arboricultural &am…

Started by matt

3 May 27, 2012

Some helpful advice about how to keep trees alive during a drought from The Tree Council

http://www.treecouncil.org.uk/press-and-news/item/3594-survival-of-the-wettest

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by tigha

Haringey Council Tree Maintenance programme Winter Works 2011-212

The Programme for Winter tree maintenance is attached as a PDF below From the Council website: Tree Maintenance Programme The Council has a…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 20, 2011

Free Trees for London: apply now if you know of a space that could benefit

100 FREE packs of trees are available to give to community and school groups in London this coming autumn.   Provided by the Woodland Trust…

Started by Liz

3 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by JulieB

Cities Soak up More Carbon Than We Thought (and why we need more trees in cities)

An interesting email from the Daily Good in my inbox: The climate change news beat is usually void of any uplifting stories, but a recent s…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 13, 2011

Fruit Tree City

Fruit City is a growing map and network of all the fruit trees in public spaces in London. Logged and mapped by the Fruit City team and…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service